Here at Mad Mimi we’re pretty big Pinterest fans. Stop by our page and see what we find cool, fun and inspirational. Because we’re email-centric, the team here has been looking at Pinterest through an email tinted lens and we discovered a neat little trick to use Pinterest to archive your gorgeous Mad Mimi promotions.
- Start on your main promotions page and grab the mad.ly url for the promotion you’d like to pin first.
- Click the ‘Pin It’ button in your browser bar.
- On the next page, Pinterest will offer you a choice of all the thumbnails on your promotions page. Select the one you want :)
- Select the board you need from the dopdown menu, add a nice description and click Pin It!
- Click the ‘See your pin’ button.
- On the next Pinterest page, click on the edit button
- Pinterest uses your Mad Mimi promotion page url as the default link. So, replace this with your mad.ly url and hit save.
- That’s it! Repeat for each promotion in your list :)